How to properly clean the max2 ?

 



The greatest thing with the Max 2 is that you need the air cap at the base shut off while cleaning, as that is where you totally don't need water getting in. Whenever that is gotten, you can run warm water through the Max and give it a cleaning. I attempt and utilize a washrag with cleanser to clean within, and flush with more water. With drying, I attempt and be careful with a dry towel however much I can, then air dry on the off chance that I'm actually stressed over dampness.


I clean my after each utilization. I pull the sleeve give it a heated water flush, the genuine sleeve holder I run high temp water, so I got one of those cup dish devices ya know with the wipe froth tips 🤷🏾‍♂️ jam that in there and around, wash and let air dry for a couple. I've had dig for over a yr it actually fires up and runs lmao.