What number of words might your multi month old child at any point say?

 I feel that my child has a serious discourse delay. He is 15 months old and today we invested energy with his multi month old cousin.

My child just knows 4 words and his cousin can say sentences.

I realize that all youngsters are unique, however I can't help thinking that this is a gigantic contrast for such a little distinction in age.

At 15 months, as far as dormancy, our pediatrician was undeniably more keen on responsive language/pre-language abilities, for example, joint consideration than in the quantity of words our child had.

Do you suppose your child sees the majority of what you say? Does he answer his name over half of the time (I think the objective is around 70%)? Does he start to comprehend what it is (for instance: "It's your ball!" and perhaps he is looking/pointing/holding the ball)? Does he show you things that interest him? Does he go to the game in any event, briefly when you play with him? The rundown goes on, however I think you most likely comprehend what I'm getting at.

As far as we might be concerned, the response to this was not your child's age, so we were alluded to treatment. I think even with negligible expressive language, on the off chance that he had a greater amount of those abilities, she would have taken an additional cautious mentality.

My child turns two in December and realizes three dialects however doesn't talk. I realize that he knows, since, supposing that you converse with him, he will do precisely exact thing I inquire. He gets it and doesn't like to talk! Everything really revolves around what they're in plain view as well. He says a great deal "mother" and "father", "chicken", short words, "washroom", "food" and "drink" signs, yet likes to convey verbally, yet in addition in other lively ways. Take it easy on yourself and don't analyze, when they are prepared they will utilize their voice.

My child will be 3 in October and can have 15 to 20 words and never short sentences. I needed to inspire him to talk, yet where I live, at this age, they are doing family errands, and the Coronavirus has destroyed everything. His insulin won't pay off until he's 3 years of age from birth to 3 years of age in our state. I feel awful turning into his older sibling, says such a huge amount about this stage. I work with him constantly, yet he simply doesn't have any desire to talk. He is just about as shrewd as anyone might imagine and will do anything you ask, or on the other hand in the event that he is observing a few inquiries he can constantly highlight the right response. I feel like the Coronavirus has truly harmed him in this manner since he can't talk and he falls further behind each day.